Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm a Blue Crayon!!!

I love these. I'm always amazed that they actually do sound like me. The only thing is I don't really like blue.




You Are a Blue Crayon

Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.
You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.
Any way, I 'm off to the yarn store today to return the blue wool I bought for Lili's new school sweater. I figured white was probably not the best color for something that would be dragged along the bus floor so I bought some pretty navy blue cascade 220. I know not the best choice but cheap enough so that if she does lose it, I'm not out $75 worth of yarn plus knitting time.
Well, not only did she not like the pattern I chose, but she didn't like the yarn either proclaiming it too itchy. She pulled out a ball of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride and said "this is what I want". Fair enough. Still cheep and easy to knit. Now if we could only agree on a sweater pattern.

2 comments:

Loralie said...

I got red on that crayon quiz.

Anyways, at least she likes a cheap yarn.

I looked on the internet and found this cool pattern site...maybe she could go through these free patterns and see what she likes? A lot are kind of dorky, but she might like a few. I know there are some I like.

Here's the link for Women's Cardigans:http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/womens_cardigans.php

And here are for girl's clothes:http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/girls_clothing.php

Anonymous said...

Pssst... we're having a picnic at Twisted Yarns tomorrow before the Harlot. Sort of a Tailgating Party. You in? :D Email me -- christine @ my blog address will get to me!