Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Back!

Seriously, I try to be here but my world does not allow me time for my own and is forever demanding my presense. I have finished Edward's socks (Lorna's Lace-camoflauge). To celebrate, he proceeded to put them on, go jump on the trampoline then run around the yard and gravel driveway playing commando. With no shoes. Dwayne thought my tirade and threat of punishment for a month unreasonable. I hid the socks instead.

I'm working on a pair of lace socks for my besst friend's birthday but I'm not sure I actually like them. I think it's more that I do like them and just don't want to give them to her. We'll see.

Lili and I went to Baton Rouge this weekend to see Celtic Woman with my grandmother Saturday night. We had a blast. The concert was so good. I highly recommend going if you have the opportunity.

No comments: