Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Whatever?

I couldn't think of a title so "whatever" seemed appropriate.

Dwayne is sick in bed with strep troat. Poor guy, he can't catch a break. I love him dearly but if he doesn't stop falling apart I may have to replace him with a newer model. Or maybe a richer model. Then I could just knit all day and hire someone to clean house, cook, wash clothes, take pics of everything I finish and write this blog for me.

Seriously, I kind of do that already escept no one cleans,cooks or washes too often. I mean it's only dirt. It's not like it won't be there tomorrow.

I bought some stuff to redo my bathroom. It's the smallest room in the house and therefor the cheapest to redecorate. So, I got a new shower curtain, rug, accessories, etc. Tomorrow I'm going to Home Depot to look at paint. I'm getting that spring itch where I pretty much want to tear down the whole house and then rebuilt it in a day which we all know is just not going to happen. So I'll just dress up the bathroom. Then maybe next week, the bedroom. I'm thinking Morrocon themed. Something romantic. Hmmm. Lots of jewel tones and embroidered silks.

Off to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: