Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Template

After much consideration, I decided to change the template of my blog. I couldn't take the pink anymore. Anyway this one is called "Snapshot Tequila" and reminds me of a margerita so maybe this will be better.

Went to the zoo and park with the kids today. Worked a bit on the wrap for Lili. It is coming out really cute. She likes it too which is a good thing since when I showed her the yarn Friday, she told me it was the "ugliest thing ever". I told her that you can never tell just by the hank what the yarn is going to look like when it's finally knitted up. I'm going to knit a bit more then I'll post some pics.

Bed time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany,
It's Katy from the Friday group at Twisted Yarns. I just found your blog on the Texas Knitters Webring. It's late and I should be sleeping, or maybe knitting, but what a great surprise!