Wednesday, March 07, 2007

No Camera

I would love to post some pictures of what I have going on but how I've managed to lose 3 digital cameras is beyond me.

I finished Lili's wrap and it came out adorable.

I re-started my Fiber Trend lace shawl and started putting in lifelines so hopefully that will go a little more smoothly.

i also gauged another lace scarf from the Victorian Lace Today book. The name of the yarn eludes me at the moment but it's a pale yellow. 80% Mohair so it should be a joy to frog if I screw up. (For those of you who don't know, Mohair is nearly impossible to rip out if you have to. It pretty much felts from the warmth of your hand to itself as you're knitting it.)

I did finish my green and blue socks (finally! I've been working on those things for a month I swear. How come the second sock takes 3 times longer to finish?)

Anywho, I had to work tonight and I'm beat. I'll look for my camera and try to take some pics tomorrow. Bed. Good.

No comments: