Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Pics! YEAH!!

I have some great new pics of everything, including yarn I've spun.


This was the sock yarn in the skein. It was soo pretty. This is how it looks knitted up in half a sock.





This is my mom's mother's day present. Since she doesn't read my blog, it's safe to post it here. It's the Pacific Northwest Shawl by FiberTrends. I knit it in Jaggerspun Zephyr in Bottle Green which incidently was the same exact yarn used in the picture. Totally accidental I assure you.



These are the yarns I've spun. The green is a single strand green, brown, and white merino/silk/alpca roving. It's not quite lace weight but about a fine sock yarn weight. The second is purple/royal/red/white merino/silk blended roving. It's going to be a super fine yarn. I'm thinking about a shawl or a wide scarf from my Victorian Lace book.






Well just a few things I've been working on. Still working on my shawl. I'm also working on a lace shell tank top in a moss green.

Back to work.

3 comments:

C4G said...

OOOO I love the shawl!! Isn't the Merino silk blends just to-dye for!? LMAO!! I love the Merino/Silk blends.

Anonymous said...

I love that sock yarn! The colors are so pretty! And that shawl looks so beautiful! What a nice yarn! Your mom will love it!

Dez Crawford said...

Really lovely yarn! Great colors.

Sorry to hear about your heart but my mother has the same thing. She's 79 but it gives her a good scare once in awhile.