Friday, February 16, 2007

Ingenious Implements

I recently discovered the most wonderful thing. Highlighting Tape. Made in typical highlighter colors, this tape is coated with the same adhesive as post-its so you can peel it off and stick it back on. Ingenious, I say. Why didn't I ever think of this. You rip off a piece, stick it on whatever pattern line your on and when your done with that row, rip it off and move it to the next row. I got a roll of pink, but it comes in most common highlighter neon colors.

The only problem I had was when I used it on a pattern I had charted myself on red lined graph paper that I had used red pen on. Little difficult to see.

It did work great in my sock book that has like 20 different sizes and instructions for one sock. I just used my scissors to cut smaller pieces to highlight the numbers I needed. And if later i want to make a different size of the same pattern, I just simply pick up all the highlights and move them over to the next set of numbers. Ingenious, I'm telling you.

Why the hell didn't I have the idea first?

No comments: